HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone hunted IMB Outfitters in Missouri?
Old 03-30-2014, 11:07 PM
Black River Killer
Spike

Hey guys just a quick review...I researched my Iowa tag for years before committing to IMB. My 2013 hunt was a true success! Preston the camp manager did a great job of setting a realistic expectation on what to expect and never over promised on anything. I've hunted all over and these guys really did a good job of taking care of the hunters in camp. By the way...there were only four of us in Iowa for the rut the entire week I was there...far from over crowded. I felt like we had the run of the place.

I suggest anyone call the outfitter and talk with them. Ask questions and feel them out. That's what I did and I had a really great hunt.

You can read my story and see some pics on www.sitkagear.com or here: http://www.sitkagear.com/insight/a-f...s-on-your-mind

All in all: Fair price, good guides, good facilities, good land, good people.

Risk when hunting: weather, other people, yourself and the fact that deer are free will animals who may just as soon turn left as they do right. There are no guarantees.

Good luck this season!