HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Warning about Rich's Hunting Adventures
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 10:05 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

So how can Botta say on his website that it's a team that goes on possibly
30+ hunts a year to document how good the operations are, but the company registration in NY says it's a one person operation making approximately $50,000 a year. Then you read this review below in quotes with the summation line at the bottom that sounds pretty obvious and accurate and I'd add more than clueless to that summation, but am not going to risk getting banned:

"I've talked to the guy on the phone. My impression is that he was pretty clueless on lots of his mule deer hunts. For instance:

1. He had mule deer hunts offered in the Oklahoma Panhandle. In the description it was listed as an area where many Boone and Crocket deer were killed every year. Anyone who pays attention knows that's a lie. I asked him on the phone about that and his reply was, "that's what the landowner told me".

2. He advertised several muley hunts on the E Plains of Colorado. When I talked to him about that I told him to have the outfitter to call me, and he did. He didn't even have any more tags available.

3. There was another trophy hunt advertised for NW Colorado. He had attached a picture for this hunt of some huge bucks that resided on an area outside of SL City UT that couldn't be hunted. I had seen the pic before on Muley Crazy and they had the real scoop on the pictures.

In short I personally think this Rich guy is clueless."

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 01-16-2014 at 10:09 AM.