HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A great hunt with richs hunting adventures
Old 01-15-2014, 06:25 PM
scaponi
Spike

Originally Posted by scaponi
LMAO...We do have some very entertaining people posting here. OK OK I'll play along.....What was the name of the outfitter and post up some pictures of yourself with the deer and while you're at it post up some pictures of yourself with your new friend.

Sorry man, I can't actually believe that this guy Rich would be so dumb as to really think everyone wouldn't think it was him posting...It's gotta be a member doing it for a laugh, gotta be. lol

my wife wants to know why I'm actually laughing out loud
Rich all I said was to have this dude post up a picture of him with his animal and then post up a picture of him and you... And I asked the name of the outfitter so if we wanted we could verify it...that's all

also, I don't know why you just keep posting thread after thread. Just put everything in one thread

Also from my point of view...as a hunter who goes on at least 2-3 guided hunts a year....ask yourself this. If you were me, why would I use you (who has posts on the internet slamming you) when I can go with someone else who isn't getting slammed ? Now I'm not you, but I don't think the $2000 is worth all the bad press and possible loss of business. You know it's a small world and its getting smaller.

just saying