HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:55 PM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by thatredneckrockerdude1
dude what the hell are you talking about? how does exotic animals have anything to do with making disabled kids cry? I was talking about the original post. I don't have enough time in my day to go through this entire thread.
What I am talking about is where the OP stated: "I once had fun driving an aspergers/autism kid to tears because the only type of hunting he did was zoo shoots in Texas and Ohio with species that should be eradicated like Gemsbok, Axis Deer, and Addax. Needless to say I educated him between his little patience imbalance zoo shoots and real hunting that his kind could never do."

When you come to a thread and say you support the OP 100% then that means you support him. Isn't that what 100% means? If all you support is the original post, then it is up to you to clarify that. I for one find it pretty strange that you would join a thread on the 10th page without taking a little time to read what has been posted back and forth yet claim to have 100% support for anyone. Doing so will help eliminate your making foolish statements, like the above.

So, my question still stands: Do you support his taking pleasure in making a disabled child cry or not? Because if you do support him 100% as you claim then you're as repugnant as he is!

Last edited by flags; 01-05-2014 at 09:57 PM.