HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My first elk. Dec. 27.
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 05:39 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

A young college punk spouting off about others hiding behind a keyboard is all he is!!! Hey Junior wannabe, please stay the heck up in AB since it's obvious us Americans aren't your cup of tea and we sure as he** dont need your type in our country with all the other problems facing hunting down here!!! Come back with more horse manure like you're posting and you may wish you hadn't since there are site rules about posting stuff that is detrimental to hunting, which is most certainly what most would say about what you and your Dad did. Have you seen any members coming to your defense or telling you how great you are? Heck no and I can guarantee there won't be any because you're flat out wrong! To come on here and expect to get a lot of "ATTA BOYs" when you should get a smack in the mouth for talking down to your elders and not being able to comprehend plain English would be more suited for you! With your attitude and lack of knowledge at an age where I've got longjohns older than you, I think you better take a step back and look at what you've stated in your posts and either offer an apology to the members or sign off for good!!! Cripes, I've been hunting 3 times as long as you are old and you come on and act like you're some marvel of the hunting world. Grow up and read what legitimate hunting is all about and how it's done. I can guarantee that nowhere will you read or see that 500 yard running shots at unwounded game should be tried. That BS is not in any "how to" or the "way it should be done" books!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 01-01-2014 at 05:53 AM. Reason: spelling