HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shed Antler Traps
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 06:11 PM
rockport
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Lunkerdog---I don't think what you're saying would have anything to do with a buck not getting caught in it. However, I think I now see where fastetti , as well as several others of us, are mistaken about the contraption. In reading the two statements in the advertisement they talk about it's durability and being made of coated iron, etc. and then there is a quick statement about rubber cords in a sentence that appeared to mean that they are attached with the ratchet straps to hold the thing on the tree. It now appears that what they are saying is that the parts that look like iron that the deer sticks it's head through are rubber bungees like Rockport mentioned and that we didn't understand. That concept is pretty smart and not something that is solid that would do what several of us have said and why we had a problem with the gizmo. Therefore, I offer another apology as it does appear after further discussion that the design is pretty neat and would do the deer no harm if those pieces are rubber. Here again we have just had some miscommunication like happens many times on the internet when people can't actually talk things out around a campfire.
Here is where the problem is and I swear my only intent is to make this a better place with more visitors.

I said to you a long time ago "You may want to look at that "contraption" again"

Instead of doing so you responded with insults.