HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Blood Trail Problems
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Murby
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags
Did you actually read his post? He said it had traveled far from his hunting property after he wounded it. In many states you can't legally follow a blood trail onto someone else's property without permission. If he doesn't have permission he is likely asking for trouble. Before he goes back, if he doesn't have permission, he should contact the owner.

If you honestly think I gave him bad advice please be so good as to explain your reasons. Remember the second time he looks he isn't on a smoking hot blood trail and can't use that as an excuse. That ship has already left the port.
Well jee whiz.. I did read it.. again.. and I still don't find anywhere in his post where he was looking for any advice on laws or property rights.. For all you know, he could be surrounded by state land.. who cares.. he didn't ask for that kind of advice.

Since it would seem that you believe he needs legal advice because he's traveling off his property in search of a blood trail, why not give him clothing advice too? Maybe driving advice? Weather updates? Heck, you can even throw in some astrology while you're at it.
(ya, I'm being sarcastic but you get the point)..

I understand the property thing is a big "hot button" for you.. but he's looking for help following a blood trail.. lets stick to that..