HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wyoming Best place to move* live * hunt
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 10:47 PM
CalHunter
Super Moderator

You guys are both right. The "percentages" quoted in the Wiki article are for the entire country (not just Wyoming) and they don't tell the entire story. I was unable to find a database that showed how many violent crimes were committed by which race against which race in Wyoming (or any other state for that matter). every database I looked at showed that Wyoming has an incredibly low amount of violent crime committed each year (anywhere from 400 to 1100-ish) but none of the databases showed how many or what % of those violent crimes were committed by blacks. Theoretically, each of the few murders committed in Wyoming could have been committed by whites only. On a numerical level, that is entirely possible.

On a purely anecdotal level (I've "heard" this before but haven't seen it cited anywhere), I have heard that most crimes committed by blacks are committed against other blacks. In a "nationwide" grouping, it would stand to reason that most of those black committed crimes must obviously be committed in large urban areas and not somewhere in the country or suburbs.

In summary, I can't disprove easyshoot's deleted statement but I wasn't able to find any proof to support it either. After spending an hour google-searching, I don't think easyshoot will find proof or evidence to support his theory either IMHO.

Now on a more important note, exactly how does this residential "more than one tag" thing work??