HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wyoming Best place to move* live * hunt
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Looks to me like the statistics chart put up for Wyoming by Calhunter shows EXACTLY what has been said by a couple of the other members! If the black population is less than 1% and the Hispanic population is 9% the actual crime ratios stated compared to their % of the population would suggest just what has been mentioned and that is the REALITY of the US today!!! What would the percentages be if the population of those of color were a lot higher than 1 and 9 percent? The answer is that they would probably mirror the hugely significant numbers that we see everywhere else when the minority population is a lot higher. How can you say anything different when you look at those stats or does living on the left coast give a completely different perspective like everything else that seems to happen out there? Please don't take this post as being racist, as all I'm saying is look at those numbers, digest them as to what has been previously stated by other members, and you can't disagree with what I've stated.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-07-2013 at 10:23 AM.