HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Roe deer hunting in Sweden
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 06:46 AM
Jarlen56
Spike

Default summer of -14

Originally Posted by mthusker
Hello, I am Dave in Montana , USA. My wife and mother-inlaw will be visiting Sweden this coming summer, I would be willing to trade you some deer, both mulie and whitetail, antelope, turkey, upland bird hunting, if you would have something that would interest the ladies, i.e. a nice cabin or perhaps lodging somewhere in Sweden for a few days, let me know what you are thinking, thanks!
Hi Dave. Where are the ladies going to be ? Are they flying into Stockholm (our capital) or somwhere else ? I´m living just north of the town of Uppsala, it´s just an hour north of Stockholm, an just 40 minutes from our international airport.. I have a small farm, it´s qiute nice here. They could stay here for a few days if they like. I could take them to discover the beautiful arcipelago of Stockholm...
And/or just stroll the fantastic old town of Stockholm, the Royal Castle and many other places....
How old are your mother in law ? is she fit to do a bit of walking ?
They arn´t intrested in hunting ? I´d love to go to Montana. Do you live in town or on the countryside ? Howe´s the fishing.
Have you relatives in Sweden? in case, where?
Yours Thomas