HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Warning about Rich's Hunting Adventures
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 06:37 AM
olsaltydog
Nontypical Buck

Yes Google is your friend you should use it.

How bout contacting Magnum then, he does have an account here with Hunting.Net though has never posted. Maybe bring him in for more information.

From my perspective, you got a complainer going around copying and pasting his complaint to dozens of sites talking about being ripped off. Very few did he give a follow up post and the follow up post is just a thanks for comments nothing else. I also dont like the coincidence that his IP traces back to Bakersfield, CA which his name is for a Hollywood animal trainer.

Now to the business of Rich Botta, I have never cared for BBB and that is from bad experience with them. Thats also another story for another time. Back to topic. So magically the Agent shows up relatively after a few posts about him to do what, practically do the same thing copy and paste a response disputing the claim. Again very few times did he give a follow up and the follow up was a generic response.

So like I said, I don't know if this is real or not. Don't know if this is a very poorly designed attempt to get his name out, I don't know.

I don't trust animal trainers, and activists coming onto sites with a single post complaining about something involving hunting and i sure don't like how this particular agent goes about his business if legit or not. So as i said think this one should die but was brought back to life by someone else.