HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Nice buck shot by trespasser
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Night Crawler
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Murby
Really? I sure hope your bark is worse than your bite or you're an idiot who shouldn't own a gun.

What kind moron would shoot a trespasser..?

Go directly to jail, do not pass stupid, do not collect $200.

Please tell me you are just being overly vocal because you have strong feelings about the subject. That I can understand...

Let me give you and everyone a piece of advice..
If you catch a trespasser, do not approach them (especially do not approach them while carrying a weapon). Call the police and let them handle it. Short of that, you make sure that trespasser gets off your property in a safe manor.
No...I wouldn't just shoot someone for trespassing thats stupid and illegal however i have the right to defend myself. Yes I have strong emotions on the subject.

Just this past weekend the wife my 3.5 old son and I walked through a block of our woods to get to a clear cut. We found about 6 head and 3 trucks on our land. I found out the info got their side and told them they were on the wrong land. I went to the barn hooked up the planter and after about 1.5 hours decided to drive back there. On the way back I still seen 2 trucks...the law was called and mind you they also released a pack of dogs. Meanwhile my wifes uncle called and told me to get them the f off the land. By the time I rolled up to their trucks they were walking to me. Bottom line is it got pretty heated they turned out dogs on our land I was walking through the woods with my son with a bunch of *******s lookin to shoot whatever.

The law never did show up...

In a rural area man has to stand up for his own not rely on the law.

It happens every year, year after year...and yes its posted property.

Needless to say their dog are free with no collars now and the deer they did shoot is now in the freezer.

You say do not approach a trespasser. Ha...just lay down and die. I think not. You do have to be a little political about it sure, you don't go in with an attitude.