HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 12 Tall Tine Terminators
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 01:31 AM
Mibowhunter91
Fork Horn

I ended up saying forget it Saturday morning and went looking for a new spot on the back side of where I was hunting then checked a camera by my stand and at 718 a 135 class 8 point came strolling by moved my stand and wasn't able to get out that night Sunday morning came and still high winds but I knew I had to get out then at about 730 that same buck came by chasing does and ripped a scrape open... I thought he was done then all 3 does ran behind me and he was following I drew and some how bumped my arrow off the string got it back on thank god for the wind he didn't hear me I spun around the tree got ready to draw and he stops in the brush just looking around he steps out and I draw settle the pin let it fly and I hear a loud whack!! Buck is still standing there looking around.... If I was hunting cherry trees I'd have myself a trophy... All in all I had a great morning I think I saw 15 deer that shooter and one other came by that got the pass he was very close to being shot tho and a few small bucks but a good morning for sure