HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Warning about Rich's Hunting Adventures
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 08:18 AM
olsaltydog
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NEhomer
Yo Rich,

Yo didn't specifically answer to this claim:

After ten months with no response to e-mails, calls, or texts, two weeks before the hunt, he tells me he has no hunts in Craig.

Did the OP really have to wait ten months to hear from you?
I wouldn't respond to this thread, just let it die. I will explain for anyone else who may think to continue.

The original posters IP was posted on another forum. IP was listed from Bakersfield, CA. If you do a search of his name to Bakersfield your results are gonna be for some Hollywood professional Animal Trainer blah, blah, blah. Why would an animal trainer with animal rights background go on a hunting excursion i don't know.

Now to the Rich guy. Looking at his associated accounts like his Ebay account for example. All his positive feedback was from accounts in 2010 and prior. Has he not had any hunts since then. He still has several dozen posted on ebay. Every site with a negative comment has the same generic response.

Im not saying this whole thing couldn't be real but the feel and coincidence just doesn't feel like a real issue. More an attempt to get his name out using a poor method of a complaint first and response.