HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - God is Amazing
Thread: God is Amazing
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Murby
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by MZS
Not all that believe in a world created by God, as opposed to evolving, are uneducated.
Agreed.. In such cases, they are indoctrinated at an early age. Not saying there are no exceptions..

Read In Six Days: Why Fifty Scientists Choose to Believe in Creation - 50 scientists with advanced degrees from secular universities, all believing in Creation, six day creation no less.
And I'm sure I could find 50 scientist who believe aliens control the white house..
That said, if I ever find the time, I will read the book.. (but don't hold your breath)..

Or read some of Stephen C Meyer's very recent books, like Signature in the Cell: DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design or Darwin's Doubt: The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design.
Ya, I'm not going to read that one.. I already explored the intelligent design wacko's.. That's just a prime example of "moving the goal post" once the original doctrine was debunked. People who believe in intelligent design are just folks who understand science but have been indoctrinated early.. The neurons in their brain bucket are wired in such a way as to incorporate god into everything, no matter how much logic says otherwise.

Indoctrination is very tough to crack.. almost impossible if done right. I would bet that even if God did show up one day, they wouldn't accept it no matter how much proof God showed.

Something to ponder, if God wanted us to worship him, why didn't he give us indisputable evidence of his existence and presence? Why not drop in every few hundred years and part an ocean or something?
Doesn't make sense...