HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - God is Amazing
Thread: God is Amazing
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 08:05 AM
Maddog10
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by straitR
Murby

After reading all 9 pages of this thread, and not seeing it mentioned, I felt compelled to say what everyone is thinking, and what you clearly want to hear.

Dude, you're smart, we get it. You argue content or positions that people are making to be alternative to their words. That certain phrasing, words, or points are clearly a sign of this or that, and cannot challenge your position and higher intellect.

I have no doubt you are smarter than me, I am smart enough to know that. I knowingly type this with the full expectation of you picking my words and motives apart like Freud, but I'm ok with that, because God is amazing.

It's that same amount of education that contributes to you agreeing with only what you can see, and the "science" you chose to believe. Evolution must be true, because an educated human says so. Who determines who is correct? Who determined the carbon dating method is correct? You're still choosing to believe in someone or something, it's just something other than God.

How do you know your great, great, great, great, great, great, great-grandfather existed? Where is your physical proof? You're here, so you take it for granted that he existed, that's faith.

Maybe, most believers appear "uneducated", as you put it, because they haven't been educated to the point of feeling smarter, better than, and more superior to everyone around them. God can't possibly exist to anyone who believes himself to be so of his own world.

And whether you like it or not, I'm praying for you.

Happy hunting my friend.
This has to be one of the best "rookie debut" posts in forum history. Nice first post, and welcome to the forum. I agree 100%. Everyone has faith, but not everyone decides to put their faith in the same places.