HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Possible Gut Shot
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 05:43 AM
Harleydavidsonman
Spike

Hi I went hunting this past sat and 3 big racks walked up to me and I shot 1and where he was standing was no blood where he ran to I looked for blood to like 20-25yrds there was none when I shot him he jumped and then ran off sorda fast I looked for blood and was none so I went to find my arrow which I did 10yrds behind where he was standing so I contact my brother and said I shot 1 he told me to go BC to camp get the 4wheeler and to come get him and not to push it so let him lay so I did on my way out the lane I crossed a blood trail to where he ran out of my spot I stood on the trail looking for him didn't see him laying or staring so I went to camp and got 4wheeler and got my brother since he's in a wheelchair so I got him and showed him my arrow he seen all the blood and there was some white hair on the broadhead he says I may have hit low so gv him time so we gv him 2hrs and went after him when we got to the lane where blood started we started the hunt for him we went like 25-40yrds and my other friend that was helping me seen him jump up and take off he looked at me and said wow that's a monster and he was running pretty good but I didn't see him running so we followed him a while then backed out for lunch then put out another stand and then went BC out to look so we waited at least 3hrs we looked for him till 3:30-4:00 and he laid down at this 1 spot and at that spot he got up laid BC down got up and laid BC down and did that 1 more time and that's where the blood stops we looked around in a 25-30yrd circle all ways and no blood nor did we find the deer it quit bleeding so where r planning to go BC down this Friday for the weekend and I'm looking for him more wut do u guys think is he dead or did he make it to get away it's.