HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 243 for elk
Thread: 243 for elk
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Colorado Luckydog
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by homers brother
Well, here's Judge Luckydog again, the knower of all things.
I'm not the knower of all things but I have been around long enough to smell a fishy story when I hear one.

Either one of two things happened in your preposterous story....

1. You are full of it and it never happened either close to the way you told it or....

2. In your own words...... " Fact is, I relieved him of the still-assembled shotgun, the case, choke tubes, wrench, oil, and the rest of my paperwork, and headed out the door for my truck once whatever they do at "final checkout" was done."

If you really did grab the gun away from the kid and rush out in the parking lot and cause some poor lady to wreck her mini van, then that's on you. The people at Jax would not have let that happen. They would get fired for it. I can't wait to go to Jax and show them this and the other thread. They will laugh their butts off.

Again I will say, I have bought guns there and my friends have bought guns with me there with them. They would not let happen what you say happened.

You tell very wild stories to try and prove your point. It's not working at all and I don't believe a word you have to say.

Hunting season has already started here and the killing has begun. I hope it starts for you very soon. I'm tired your reading your stupid, unrealistic never happened in a million years stories.