HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Product Testers Wanted
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 07:31 AM
OpticsCamp
Fork Horn

Default Product Testers Wanted

(Cross-posted from our vendor forum. Mods, if this is too self-promotional, I apologize.)

Hi everybody.

First of all, I want to say thank you to the members and staff of HuntingNet for helping us out, we've built some great relationships within the community and look forward to continuing that. I've personally gotten to know a lot of regulars and think this is one of the best communities we could have become involved with. HuntingNet has been good to us, and many of you know that we always try to return the favor.

2013 is the first year we've been in business, and things have been great so far. We're in the process of picking up new suppliers, and it's very exciting to get our hands on new product and put it through its paces. But it's getting to the point where we can't possibly test all the product we receive on our own.

As a result, we're looking for members who may be interested in testing new products and helping us write official reviews. We have had several knowledgeable people write comprehensive reviews on product we've received in the past, and the results have been great.

The items in question may be in our current inventory, or may be from suppliers that we have on our radar but haven't committed to yet. If you're interested in playing with some merchandise and becoming an authority, send us an email at sales [at] opticscamp.com, PM us here, or give us a call at (888) 978-5330.

Thanks again, HN.

-B