HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rage Hypodermics
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 10:00 AM
RyanVT
Fork Horn

Default Rage Hypodermics

Hey guys. I just picked up 2 boxes of these 100 gr rage hypodermics. They are the broadhead I choose to shot this year. Let me tell you the price is a little steep at 44$ for 3. They sure look worth it to me. They look really nice and are built good and sharp. One of the things you will first relies is the new tip style they have on them looks like it will get great penetration, They sure did on my block target. One of the things I really like on these is the shock collars. They hold the blades in place very nice much better then the rage 2. I used to shoot the rage 2 but got so sick of checking to make sure my blades didn't get nocked off the o ring on a limb or somthing. That was the only reason I went away from them. I switched to muzzy mx-3s shot a deer with those good head. Then I switched to the g5-t3s I liked them but they opended so hard and I didn't care for the spyder clips. Did kill a doe with one tho did the job. These rage hypodermics fly just like a field point like they state they do. If you havnt taken a look at them I really suggest you do. I cant wait to see what they do on a animal that will be the true test.