HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I WANT To Film Your Hunts!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Antlerville
Spike

Default I WANT To Film Your Hunts!!!!

Hello guys, my names Brody I'm from western Wisconsin and i want to film any hunts/fishing trips that you go on, for FREE. Seriously, my biggest passion in life is outdoor cinematography/photography especially the hunting/fishing industry. Im 17 years old, work 2 part time jobs, and have several professional quality cameras, several point of view cameras, audio equipment, lighting, camera arms, tripods, the whole nine yards.

I want to get practice filming and producing hunts to further my skills and knowledge towards the subject in hopes that I can someday make it to the big name T.V. shows. Don't worry about my legitimacy, I have been hunting and fishing since I could walk and talk. I have full Scent blocker camo from 2012 and am rather small in stature so i'm not sticking out in a tree.

Anything you guys are doing, i want to film it. Ill give you several copies of the finished version on DVD and will also give you the edited file. Please PM me if your interested.

And to anyone not from the area, if you can let me know enough time in advance and are willing to pay for my travel, i will also film/produce whatever it is you need. Thanks so much for the help guys, i really appreciate it! -Brody