HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WARNING G3 boats have flakey warranty
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:16 AM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

Default WARNING G3 boats have flakey warranty

I hate to bad mouth anyone BUT I need to enlighten you..

On every fishing trip I notice about 3 gallons of water in my boat..I found the leak..it has no paint chip off like I ran over a rock or anything..It's a slow drip leak...I tried to call my local G3 people..no answer ...said number was out of order..

so I drive there..I show him the warranty..Absolutely covers anything if it's a boat makers problem to the original owner...The man gave me the ho hum attitude...drop it off mon." we may fix it and may not."

I can fix it myself..BUT would not buy another boat from them..It's funny..while I was at Bass Pro last week the Lord prompted me to buy something new I saw JB WELD MARINE..for 4.00 If that doesn't do it MARINE TEX will...

God bless and thanks for reading my post.
C7

PS the leak is not around a rivet..it's simply in the metal on the bottom at the point of one of the 5 ridges going down the middle about 8 inches from the rear.. I purposely have a raised deck on the inside to keep sharp objects from hitting the bottom and to rid noise..