HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Went Spinning this morning..very pleasant day..
Old 04-16-2013, 11:55 AM
Gangly
Nontypical Buck

Thats a good lure, very productive and the bass will hit it. Also, dont forget the Rebel Minnow F4901. Its KILLER for crappie in shallow water. My all time favorite crappie lure though is the Bobby Garland Baby Shad in Electric Chicken on a 1/16oz jig head. I cant count how many crappie I have pulled in with that lure, I LOVE IT!!!

Congrats on the weight loss, its a long hard road but worthwhile for sure and 15 lbs is a great start. Make sure you are eating throughout the day though to keep your metabolism up.

The weekend after July 4th of last yeart I ate like crazy and my stomache hurt I ate so much. I jumped on the scales and weighed 290lbs. I decided it was way past time to lose weight and went on a self prescribed weight loss "plan". My goal was to lose 45 lbs by July 4th of 2013. By November 4th, 2012 (8 months ahead of schedule) I lost 45 lbs and couldnt have felt any better about myself, it was amazing how much better and healthier I felt. I'm sure you can hit your goal weight, just stick to your plan and next thing you know you will be at your goal. Again, congrats again on the 15 lbs, thats a HECKUVA start!