HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 18 Point non typical
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:02 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

DocD---What you are talking about is completely different than the place this guy went to! Do you realize how big 2 square miles is? That deer has no idea that fence is there and you wouldn't either in that type of country with the terrain and vegetation it encompasses. I'm with you 100% on these small "canned hunts" that are 100% "gimmes" and these farms that are genetically engineering the deer for big bucks (both literally and for money) like the places you mentioned. "Fair chase" as deemed by B&C and not being able to enter that buck is not what this is all about (see my other post). You have admitted your prejudice with no real knowledge of the issue and that's really a shame. The guy may have even shot that buck with a bow by the way and that would mean "getting close and personal" with that animal that's at least five years old and knows every tree and bush in his domain. I guess you would also say that those huge ranches in Texas that are high fence and have 30,000 acres like the one I used to hunt next to on a low fence 2,000 ranch aren't fair chase either, again leaving out what B&C says! By the way, if you call my post swearing at you, you need to get a life!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 01-18-2013 at 07:50 AM.