HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Outfitter Rating -0- (Whitetail-Inn, OH)
Old 01-14-2013, 12:37 PM
OLDFORDLOVER
Spike

I have experinced quite the contrary huinting with Dan & Karen, I have been there several times and was treated very well and was well prepared for each time I visited with my grandson. Granted the lodge is not a four star hotel but was always clean and maintained nicely. As to dogs in the lodge they do have two very entergetic bird dogs but they were not given free run of the home. They were only released after dinner for an outside run and we were told they were going to do that and asked if we minded! My grandson loved it went outside to play fetch with them and exercise them. I have had great success hunting there and will go again next year. Are you (Mr. Hauser) the same one that complained about not being able to drink and took the cooler to your stand?? You might have been to drunk to see a deer! and the smell that was probably a spoiled hunter that thinks he is owed everything on a hunt but pulling the trigger!