HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Spring turkey hunt Upper St Johns River WMA, FL-Three Lakes, Bull Creek instead
Old 12-27-2012, 03:03 PM
lak2004
Spike

Default Spring turkey hunt Upper St Johns River WMA, FL-Three Lakes, Bull Creek instead

Hello all, i will be traveling to florida at the end of march and would like to try to get an Osceola bird while i am there. I have been doing tons of research but need a little more guidance. I dont need a quota permit to hunt the Upper St Johns River WMA so that is specifically where i am looking.

I am trying to do this on a very minimal budget (who isnt these days) so my only option is public diy hunt. I am wondering about the area and what kind of access that area has. All i know now is it is a huge tract and i am new to the area.

Also i will be flying into orlando and heading towards cocoa beach to meet up with family after i hunt a few days.

Any info or links to the area would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Edit: ok after much more research, I have been looking more at the three lakes and bull creek wma's and one of those will be the spot, leaning more towards three lakes though.

Last edited by lak2004; 01-03-2013 at 09:06 PM.