HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What would YOU do?????
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:01 AM
VA5326
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by marshbanks12
What am i full of?
Hey bud, why are you so argumentative on here? No one is trying to sharpshoot you on here. You came on to this site and asked a question that delves into a serious topic that this group takes very seriously. As a landowner and a very serious hunter, trespassing is a huge no-no in my area. The question you asked resonates constantly through hunting ethics and you're surprised when you get a bunch of "no's" or "don't do it's" about illegal hunting activity on a hunting forum? Trespassing is one of the top reasons hunters get a bad name. What Dean's list are you on because you must have missed the 3 semester hours of critical thinking in your general ed requirements. Most of us who are regulars on here haven't had it easy in the present or the past. So what... You think you're special because you're paying your way through college? I'm not impressed. You're poor? There's plenty of p/t jobs around campus I'm sure. If you're so smart, why don't you get into a piece of public land and try getting onto some deer? Wait until you step into reality because college is not reality. Good thing you decided not to get into law enforcement, because if your considering doing something like this as a teenager who knows what you'll be considering when you make it to adulthood.

Last edited by VA5326; 12-22-2012 at 08:14 AM.