HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What would YOU do?????
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Bocajnala
Super Moderator

Full of it= only posting to get a reaction. Here's my advice, and it's similar to CI's. I can go out and shoot a deer any day I want. Any day. But that's not what hunting is about to me. I enjoy bow hunting, and when rifle season is in, I enjoy that. It's not about just walking out and shooting a deer. To me that's easy. What isn't always easy is doing it the right way. I hunt for a few reasons. First I hunt because I enjoy the outdoors, whether I'm hunting, hiking, backpacking, on the dirtbike or on the street bike, I simply love being outside. Second, I hunt because of the people I do it with. Family, friends, they make hunting a good time. Last, I enjoy getting deer, and having deer meat.
If you feel the need to poach a deer, then do it. It really doesn't bother me that much. But don't post about it on a public forum. And do not complain when you eventually get caught, because it will catch up with you. Consider this; you are apparently serious about your college education (Deans list 3X), and that takes a lot of work. I understand that. Don't waste that work just to shoot a whitetail. It isn't worth it. And these things do catch up with you. Anytime a potential employer does a background check it has potential to harm your future. Just some advice, do with it as you choose.
-Jake