HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What would YOU do?????
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:37 PM
SecondChance
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by marshbanks12
Who do you think you are? I am on the deans list for all 3 semesters so far while playing lacrosse at a school ranked top 10 in the country? There's to many law enforcement officers like you who think just because you have a shiny piece of metal your better than everyone, I wanted to be in law enforcement to help people but once I started the program and saw how most officers acted I knew it wasn't for me, so I joined the fire department so I could truly help people. Also don't act like none of you did anything wrong when you were a teenager or college student and if you say you never did anything wrong in judgment I guess you have some really foggy hindsight
Thats funny for someone being on the Deans list for 3 semesters. Both your grammar and punctuation show it!!!! And I feel that after 3 Law Enforcement Academys and graduating within the top 5% of all 3 and now the agency that I work for, that I have a rather solid understanding for both who I am and who I work for. Not to mention that this is what has kept me employeed of 21+ yrs.
And yes, I know what college does for my wallet for I payed for myself while working and gathered myself 2 Bachelors and an Associate for my efforts. My mom and dad did not help me. I DID!!! And I did not go trespassing others property and game law violating in the process while crying the blues to others about the real facts of what you may come to realize is LIFE!!! Grow up, learn and abide the laws just like everyone else and be safe.

Last edited by SecondChance; 12-21-2012 at 02:45 PM.