HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:57 AM
snapper1982
Banned

tx congrats to your daughter.

henson i felt like a local as long as i was there just got home yesterday. we killed a nice buck the outfitter said was 4.5 (looks 3.5 to me) but only had one browl tine about an inch and nothing on the other side so he really wanted it taken out and when it came out of the thicket and my hunter said shooter i was on him.(ready to come home!)heading out to hunt a little this evening.

i swung past the farm with the big 9 and apparently someone did not like me hunting there my blind and chair was laying in the feild and not because of the wind. lol. so i drove back and picked them up. and the moron did not see my cam (about 8 foot high on a limb) so i got 6 pics of the guy that did it. unfortunatly he had on a face mask so i have no idea who it is.

i also got word that a group did a push on the other side of the road and hit a monster buck. watched it cross the road and lay down in the thicket by my blind. one guy slipped in and jumped it. it ran 50 yards and layed down again. they backed out. waited a few hours and went back and the deer was gone. and i have no details about what this buck or the one hit by the car look like so i have no idea if he is dead or not.

on a side note i told my buddy about the guy on cam and sent him the pics. pics were taken at about the same time as the deer that was shot up and disappeared so there is speculation that the guy took the deer.