HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - This is a must read because i need help!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 06:36 AM
deerslyer11
Fork Horn

Default This is a must read because i need help!!!

I hunt about 65 yards from my property line. Ive never stepped foot on the property that im by. One day last week the property owner next to me seen me checking my camera cause he was on his quad. He stared at me the whole time as he drove by. He is not a hunter, he is actually against it. Anyways, yesterday i got up in my stand and i could smell something that shouldnt belong in the woods. Almost like a chemical of some sort. When my morning hunt was done at 11 oclock i got down out of my stand and found the main source where the smell was coming from, and i could not believe what i found. He had put deer repellent all over my salt lick, and all around my main opening where i hunt. Now i know this was deer repellent or "deer-x" because i used to work for a company where we used it on peoples lawns. I raked up all the leaves and the rain this week will take care of the rest, but thats not the point. What should i do? Im not the type that gets revenge on people, should i call the DNR?
-Thanks for whoever reads this.