HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:44 AM
henson59
Fork Horn

Well I am leaving friday morning for a nice 3 day camping/hunting trip down on the farm in S. IL and let me tell you Friday can't get here fast enough. It's terrible how work just drags by when you have an extended weekend!

Weather report says 60% chance of rain friday but saturday and sunday are looking awesome! highs in the mid 50's and lows in the mid-upper 30's. No rain!
I used to spend my summers down on the farm with my grandparents when I was a kid. They have since passed away and now my cousin owns the property. It's really where I discovered my love of hunting and the outdoors. It will be good to relax and just relive some of those memories I had as a kid quail hunting along the fence rows with my dad and just running around in the woods with my old savage over under squirrel and rabbit hunting.

The action should be starting to pick up so good luck to everybody and lets make sure we get out and hunt when we can so we can get some brown on the ground! Enjoy your time in the woods guys I know this weekend I will!