HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team 15 thread bow contest
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:54 PM
bkautz
Spike

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
its embarrassing for the site.
it is called hunting. not go wound something and not recover it and go shoot something else and it's ok.
in yer field you should know to wait for a better shot? practice practice practice? nothing less than perfect! what happened?
its not a good example to push the "i wounded an animal and am going to go kill some more"...because then folks are like.....

"fuggit, that guy wounded one and is gonna go practice some more on live game and its no big deal, and he is a wildlife biologist, ill just go shoot a few more my dam self til i figure this out!"

vs

"na dude i cant go (do what ever) cause i have to stay here and shoot arrows er the guys on huntingnet are gonna tar and feather me if i fugg up and take anything less than a perfect shot!"

i think its easy to figure which way i would want my own kids mentality to be.
So let me get this straight...you wound an animal and never find it...youre supposed to just hang them up and never hunt again? Mistakes happen ...Dont put someone down and make them feel like crap because of one. Heres an idea. How about instead of him deleting his posts you stop posting.... or leave the team how about that? No one else is messing with him about it..You know why? cause it happens! Nothing embarrassing about your posts JNC it happens to the best of us man! Live and learn buddy