HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deer Decoy's
Thread: Deer Decoy's
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:31 AM
pyclub1
Fork Horn

Default Deer Decoy's

I have been searching high and low for a deer decoy. I know that there is a ton of them on the market and I have yet to see one that looks even remotely close to a whitetail deer. I know that maybe I am over thinking this but I am a avid hunter and have spent thousands of dollars ( no exaggeration ) on full body goose and duck decoys and have bought the best full body turkey decoys on the market. I make sure that they are the most realistic looking decoys I can possibly buy.. What is a good whitetail decoy? The best looking ones are the silhouettes since they are actual photographs printed onto the material.. It's not what I want, I want a full body buck and doe decoy and am sure having a hard time finding one. Can anyone help?? With all the technology out there I cannot believe that there isn't a "more" realistic decoy on the market, or am I just missing it? Am I taking it to far? Should I just buy one and hope that a 4-5 year old buck is going to be nutted up enough to just charge in?? Just curious.. Thanks all
pyclub1