HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sonoma Dog Owners - Beware!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:04 AM
mustad
Typical Buck

Default Sonoma Dog Owners - Beware!!!

Anyone out in or around Sonoma, CA; I just received some very disturbing news from a close friend of mine that I wanted to make you aware of.

Last Saturday night his dog went missing. The dog's body was found in the morning on the side of the road with his entire neck, throat, face and head chewed apart. After contacting the police and animal control, he was informed of a neighbor in the area that has been under investigation of producing narcotics (crystal meth); who also owns a few pitbulls. This individual has a history of apprehending dogs in the past and allowing his pitbulls to destroy these animals. The police have put down two of the owners pitbulls in the past but have suspected this practice has continued. This is what is suspected to have happened to my friend's dog who was in a fully fenced in yard also surrounded by an invisible fence. They found some pieces of raw meat in the driveway and suspect that this individual coerced their dog into his car using raw meat to lure him in.

Anyone in the area, please be careful. There are some very sick people out there.