HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Republicans and Sunday hunting
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:09 AM
Iraqandback03
Spike

Originally Posted by Eyedr
I work 5-6 days a week and the Sunday ban dramatically affects one of the passions of my life.
Amen! That is what the locally elected Republicans need to realize. They keep crapping on my favorite past time and what else am I going to do than walk away from them.

The article I wrote never said "vote Democrat" and I specifically added in "local" to the politics. Allen and Kaine are running for federal office and they have no effective impact on Sunday hunting. Other than they can go to Delegate Ware and say "What the heck are you doing that I'm loosing votes and support for a federal office ticket."

Locally elected Republicans are the reason we Virginians don't have the freedom to choose what we do on our own property on Sunday. Absolutely they need to hear that they aren't standing for Republican values.

I do not plan on voting for a Democrat for national elections, but I'm certainly not going to support State Republicans. In fact we should be letting every hunter we can know that Republicans are actively restricting hunter access to the woods. They are no friend to the hunter.