HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Got in 15 minutes of fishing before a nasty storm..and did good { -;
Old 08-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

Thanks for the replies...I'm a firm believer in the moon phases...the full moon is Sat.

Buck...my plans were to fish until dark..I. Know I could have a bunch more...I called my wife and she said the storm would blow over quickly....Lol..maybe 5 miles away..but not where i was at..within 10 minutes there was 10 inches pf water in the boat...I'm not one to over react..I quit coffee weeks ago and pretty much have God's peace nearly all the time..but I thought it wise to hid back to the truck..I know I charged both batteries..but they are both old...and the one I was hooked up to seemed to have only 50 %. I had to hold my hand over my eyes to even see . The truck is a 1/4 mile away...

MTHands...yes sir..that is fun to run into a school like that.....my intentions were to bump a 10 inch floating worm off the bottom..but when the first cast is a 61/2 ...I stuck eith ole Bill Norman..

Good hearing from ya Woods88...our archery doesn't start till mid October...we still have some fishin left to do..(-;

God willingh I will be out there tonight and tomorrow. Frisay is the last day of the tourney...and the day before the full moon..should be a great day to fish.

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-30-2012 at 12:54 AM.