HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-24-2012, 05:14 AM
fritz1
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
If what you are saying is your proof then lets see it.. Romney pushed gun laws threw in Ma. and do not say that is just a state. If he was president at the time he would of pushed them onto everyone in the whole country. That is one thing Obama has not done. Obama also sign legislation for concealed weapons permits for some federal parks.. Go figure it must be a trick or something to takr away your guns.

I am a Dem and I will vote how I see fit. As a matter of fact most of this state votes Dem.. Go figure a big out door state like up here in Maine would vote to have our guns taken away??? I do not think so!! If you really want to see gun control go ask the residents of MA. what it is like.. I to see more issues than just guns but a vote for Romney is clearly a vote against gun owner's rights. Romney had lost the backing from the NRA to Dems in Ma. on more than one accasion.. He even ended up getting a hunter safety course to say he likes to hunt varmits.. Big game hunter he is.. Passing anti gun laws and all I hope you folks check and see what Romney has really done in Ma. before you vote..
Finally! Someone with some intellegence!! Obviously some of you guys dont receive the UA Journal, but I guess you do have to be a Union Plumber or Pipefitter to recieve it. If you was able to get it you would see in the March 2012 edition all the things that Obama has done for our country, like rescueing G.M.and Chrysler, by the way ALL auto indusrty loans have been paid back in full. He also fought against employers from missclasifing workers as "independent contractors" so they would not have to abide by state and federal laws. He closed major loop holes that previously sent jobs overseas, while helping engineer the largest middle-class tax cut in history. Income taxes for most middle class Americans are at the lowest levels since the 1950's. The list goes on and on, I have no time to sit here and try and educate the ignorant so all I can say is do your research!

Last edited by fritz1; 08-24-2012 at 05:27 AM.