HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-22-2012, 07:21 PM
country1
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by SpawnedX
Giving cherry picked facts mixed with political party agenda doesn't prove or disprove anything.

In fact I just went to Google.com and typed "Mitt Romney is" and you know what the first option that comes up is? "Mitt Romney is a Unicorn," that's right, this country has search Mitt Romney is a Unicorn more than any other thing that he is. Yes tell me why I should have faith in things found on the internet? I wonder what else I can find on the internet? Probably something about how Hitler is still alive and secretly running the Polish military.

Obama and Hitler comparisons are far fetched even for conspiracy theorists.

Do you know how you break the two party control on this country? By voting for a third party, in order to get declared a major party you need a certain amount of votes. The Green party was close but they chose clowns for candidates. As I get closer to voting day, I will review the other parties that are on the ballot to see if one aligns with my personal beliefs and then if they do, they will get my vote in hopes that I can help elevate the awareness of them.
More of the discrediting that Lt. Gen Boykin mentioned.

I have relatives who left Europe because of Hitler. IMO, the comparison is valid. Are you saying the Communists and Marxists in the BO administration are not accurate? Van Jones is one of many.

Third party - that is what Obama is hoping for. Split the other votes so BO gets elected.

Green Party - do research on some of their candidates and their views. See how many are Marxists or Communists. Many of the protests outside of banks were started by the Green Party - IMO puppet of BO. Did you in my previous post that the Communist Party USA has again endorsed BO?