HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-22-2012, 07:14 PM
SpawnedX
Spike

Originally Posted by country1
You won't find the smoking gun because it is sealed. Let's see - no release of actual hard copy of birth certificate long form, passport records and travel records from youth days sealed, all education records from you days sealed. all college records and thesis papers sealed, has refused to say how he came to have a CT SSN (SSN are now no longer state specific by first three digits - policy pushed by BO and passed), refuses to enforce laws that have been passed by congress. Not enough for you?
No, it all means nothing. It just shows a fundamental lack of how things are.

Michael Costa
Motoring Technical Training Institute - Seekonk, MA

See if you can review my individual grades, papers and tests. You can't they aren't a matter of public record, and I am just some ordinary guy with absolutely no money to seal anything.

I lost my original long form birth certificate long ago. The one I got printed up to replace it, looks nothing like my original. You going to claim mine is Photoshop'd because of that? SSNs have been recycled for ages and no numbers are "reserved" for a state. A little more time on Google and you would stop spouting out conspiracy theory.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

This is why your side of the argument is just as absurd, you concentrate on chain email stories rather than the actual issues.

Good luck getting my grades. I promise I won't try to have them sealed.