HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-22-2012, 07:08 PM
SpawnedX
Spike

Originally Posted by country1
Do research. Many in pre Hitler Germany felt the same way. Did you watch the entire video of Lt. General (Ret.) Boykin? He gives facts, and you mentioned we should state facts.
Giving cherry picked facts mixed with political party agenda doesn't prove or disprove anything.

In fact I just went to Google.com and typed "Mitt Romney is" and you know what the first option that comes up is? "Mitt Romney is a Unicorn," that's right, this country has search Mitt Romney is a Unicorn more than any other thing that he is. Yes tell me why I should have faith in things found on the internet? I wonder what else I can find on the internet? Probably something about how Hitler is still alive and secretly running the Polish military.

I don't know what your agenda is? Sounds like to convince me that Obama isn't a good choice for President. Okay, cool. I wasn't voting for him anyway, still not voting for Romney either.

Obama and Hitler comparisons are far fetched even for conspiracy theorists.

I want you to finally realize that not only is your campaign against Obama self defeating, but so is your de facto support of Romney, just because he is not Obama.

Do you know how you break the two party control on this country? By voting for a third party, in order to get declared a major party you need a certain amount of votes. The Green party was close but they chose clowns for candidates. As I get closer to voting day, I will review the other parties that are on the ballot to see if one aligns with my personal beliefs and then if they do, they will get my vote in hopes that I can help elevate the awareness of them.