HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-22-2012, 06:47 PM
SpawnedX
Spike

Originally Posted by Colorado Cajun
I hear what you are saying and that would normally be the case but BHO doesn't have any respect for the system that we have and does what he wants with Executive Orders. Another thing that is very disturbing to me is how he spent a lot of money sealing several items that could reveal a lot about him. WHAT IS HE HIDING? I'm suprised more people are not asking that question.
I have yet to see credible evidence that he spent any money sealing anything outside of internet claims. The things he has kept private are in line with other Presidents have. So on that matter unless I see a smoking gun, I remain neutral in the debate.

I don't know what or if he is hiding anything. Democrats and Republicans have been disrespecting this great nation for years. I have no respect for either of them. I hold both parties equally responsible in this.

My statement on that is simple, come for my rights, stay for the party, leave with my bullets...via air mail.

The things this country needs to get done are a mixture of left and right together and no one candidate in either party is going to compromise that much.

I should form a third party, call it the Ice Cream Party and see if I can just convince people to vote for me because I will give them free ice cream. Because that is about how I feel about how the public's voting record goes.

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-22-2012 at 06:52 PM.