HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-22-2012, 05:29 PM
SpawnedX
Spike

Originally Posted by Colorado Cajun
What it did for me was connect the dots. There was a lot about Obama that I never understood like why does he dislike America so much, why is he so for taxes, why does he hate rich people, why is he so against capitalism, why is he so pro union, why does he love and support muslims so much? All those questions were answered after watching the documentry. It was his up bringing, it was the environment he was raised in, and who he is today. I took it with a grain of salt and recoginized the political parts. There is a lot of the documentary that is him speaking from the audio version of his own book. That is what scares the hell out of me. If his supporters really knew who he is and the radical upbringing he had, they would run and run fast. Like I mentioned before, they have not disputed any of it. Go see it! He has also said himself in his own book that he will stand with the muslims. He has never said that he will stand with America or American.
I've watched it, I am just saying that even if it was 100% true on his plans or agenda, he needs a congress to support it as well. If we gave him that congress...well we are to blame.