HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunters Against .... Hunting? Petersens Article
Old 07-29-2012, 05:18 PM
vapahunter
Typical Buck

"No I cannot give you a legitimate answer why hunting is allowed on hunting reserves and other specialized hunting on Sundays nor do I care"

It seems that this statement really goes to show your level of knowledge of the issue and it does not seem to matter to you. Yet this is an issue that affects ALL hunters in Va. It is coming to a point where not knowing is going to cause a problem when it comes to a time when you need to take a stance. By not being informed on the issue and hidding on your own private hunting area you fail to gain the knowledge to participate fully in a sport you seem to enjoy. You see many hunters in this state do care and care alot about their rights under the law. They are making INFORMED decisions by going out and finding the facts and fallacies being presented on this issue and doing what they can to lift this Sunday Hunting ban so you can say "If they allow Sunday hunting next season that will be great and I will be hunting Sundays to" you will then benefit from all the hard work and effort done by otheres. Why not join in the effort so when it is lifted you will know that you had a small part in allowing all the hunters of this state to utilize the right to hunt given to them by state law. Instead of ignoring it and letting others do the work for you. We need all we can get inthis cause.