HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - FS: Horton Brotherhood 160 Crossbow - $250
Old 07-17-2012, 05:52 PM
MxChris
Spike

Default FS: Horton Brotherhood 160 Crossbow - $250

I am not a bow hunter I got this in a trade with a bunch of other camping/outdoor gear (kayak, canoe, camper yadda yadda) and figured I'd pass it on to someone who will enjoy it as I have small kids and don't need this around.

Appears to have very little use, crossbow only no bolts, as pictured. One .5" scratch on the left side of the stock and the left cam has some light scuffing on one edge. Looks like someone rested it on the cam on concrete perhaps. Otherwise in excellent cosmetic and mechanical shape, I'm making more of it than it is I just want to give full disclosure. In my research this is not a high end crossbow but it's a pretty nice one that sells from between $361-$449, I am only asking $250 shipped which I think is a fair price.

160lb draw weight, 300fps. Crossbow has a nice little scope with 3mil dots which uses a cr2032 watch battery to light up the dots. Box and instruction manual are not pictured but are included also and will ship in that.

About me: My online trading usually consists of PC parts and complete high end systems. I have an excellent trading history dating back to 2004, you can find my feedback here: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=33138&eval=642434. I will ship out your item the same day or the next business day after payment is received. I accept USPS Money Order, Paypal or Personal Check (I will wait for this to clear prior to shipping).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by MxChris; 07-17-2012 at 05:58 PM.