HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What bows do you guys shoot?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 02:19 PM
26drawny
Fork Horn

I used a PSE for the last 8 years and just bought a Mission Riot... I have a Viper sight... A good price on the bow and it is adjustable from a 19" draw to a 70" draw. I am a 26 1/2" draw my self but when I buy another bow I can keep this for my son and my daughters... This bow has an 80% let off and even my wife can shoot it... I have it set at 55# but am going to raise it over 60 this week... I was happy with my PSE but when I pulled this thing back and fired it at 55# I thought it was like a hot knife on butter and so much more quiet than the one I had... I love PSE still and really don't care about the names... My PSE maxed out at 50# and could do just as good a job as this Mission but with the poundage the Mission was def an upgrade... I never really shot past 30 yards but I am already up to 40 and feel comfortable that I can make a clean kill at that distance now and wait till I get it up to 70#...lol... This has been a great buy for me... Also if I choose to sell this bow I wont have to look for a person with the same draw as me to sell it to...(edit)I have a big family so I have to budget... That is why I didn't get a Z7 or any other crazy bow...lol

Last edited by 26drawny; 06-28-2012 at 02:47 PM.