HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is this a good bow?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Stacknyk
Spike

Yea deffinitly ive been looking around for about months at on different websites just reading and reading more and going to shops n looking and whatnot. My buddy has an old pse nova, he got me really into usuing the bow instead of firearms. Was a blast now just been looking and seeing whats out there.

Oh yea ive seen on archery talk forums theres a bunch of newer bows for sale on there, i think like the first 10 pages are all recent posts pretty wild.

BGfisher-Yea im deff new to the archery world of shooting and havent set my mind on any brand yet, been looking alot at different bows. You gave a better understanding on how there set up. My buddies bow is set at 29 and felt pretty comfortable. I was im an accident 3 years ago and shattered my radial head in my left elbow so i cant fully starighten it out. His was right handed like what i need but been also debating if i should try a left hanged bow or if it really makes that much of a difference. Couple shops say yes and some say doesnt matter. Proly just go with whatever feels best