HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A good word for HHA
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:13 AM
PastorJim08
Nontypical Buck

Default A good word for HHA

I had been thinking about buying an HHA sight for a while. I researched them and decided on the model I wanted and then went on archery talk to find one. I found an archery shop that was selling what was supposed to be a new sight at a good price. I asked him a few questions about it and he answered all of them to my satisfaction so I went ahead and purchased the sight. Well after a week of no communication of any kind, I emailed him. He applogized and said he would send me a tracking number the next day.
I let him go four more days and there was still no communication. I then emailed him again and he said he had shipped it but didn't have a tracking number for me. By now I was beginning to get a bit nervous about the whole thing. I let it go another week, by now it's been three weeks, and then I contacted AT, since by now the guy was ignoring my emails. I then remembered that this guy was supposed to have a regular shop so I looked it up on the internet and gave him a call. He said that my sight had gone out to someone else, doesn't explain why he was ignoring my emails.
He said he had another sight and would send it out right away. Another five days go by and I receive the sight. It wasn't the model I had ordered nor did it even have any hardware with it. Additionally, the sight-in tape seemed to be upside down which meant he had sent me a left handed sight trying to pass it off as a new sight. I was totally frustrated and did not want to deal with this guy anymore.
I called HHA direct to try to get all the stuff that was missing from the sight I bought. I talked with Chris Hamm and told him what had happened. He never hesitated and offered to send me a brand new sight at no cost if I sent the sight I already had to him. He explained to me that the guys who sell those on the internet are supposed to contact him and then the company drop ships to the customer. I told him that he owed me nothing and all I really wanted was to buy the missing pieces. He still insisted on sending me a new sight. It arrived today and was exactly what I wanted. A big thank you to Chris and HHA for the kind of customer service that is so rare these days.

Blessings......Pastorjim