HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A Hunt with JW... According to Turkey Goddess
Old 05-12-2012, 04:50 PM
deer_tracks
Spike

What she's not telling you......Is JW was sitting back...telling her...breathe....squeeze the trigger, squeeze the trigger....BOOM!!
What is funny...is when hearing JW telling the story and seeing his eyes light up when telling it....the "enjoy the show" and he grabs his coffee, coaching her all the way....

When me and roy pulled up to our truck, and JW's truck...they were getting it it...Kim let a big ole wave to us...Roy said offhand...geez I see them..lmao...I told him...she got one!!
I could care less if I got one, when she showed me her bird, and I seen the sh*t eating grin on her face and the look in her eyes.

What is nice, I'm now, as a team,looking at many states going under our belts over the coming years on the quest to kill a turkey and meet many new friends.

And now...we got what I'm calling singing Pete across the road from us. I myself think, it's the same one I called in for Kim and she missed a few days before our hunt in WI. She heard him yesterday, and he spooked on us this moring. Maybe tomorrow last day of the season...more to come!!

Last edited by deer_tracks; 05-12-2012 at 04:54 PM.