HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Defective Remingtons
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 04:18 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

If you want this thread to go away and the topic to be dismissed, why in the he** do you keep bringing it back to the top, LOL! Looks like all you want to do is argue and have the last word, now saying there's "probably" a 5 to 1 gunsmith ratio saying there is no problem. It would have been logical in a debate like this to introduce some of those into the thread don't you think, rather than just "saying so"? You say: "I think, bad trigger jobs, bad cleaning procedures (or no cleaning at all) and sheer carelessness is the root of 99.9% of these problems." I think if you will look back in the thread that I basically agreed that those can be underlying problems that can even exacerbate the connector problem the way the mechanism is open to fouling compared to most designs! You say: "I think Remington is a good company that produces a great product and they care about our sports of shooting and hunting." I would hope so since their basic business is producing firearms and ammo, and afterall, a business is normally created to makey MONEY for the owners and/or shareholders, LOL! You win! Remingtons are better than sliced bread! Are ya happy now?

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-18-2012 at 04:32 AM.